The goal of the Network is to be a sustained, diverse, driving force for the CHW workforce in Arizona to improve access to health care, health outcomes, and quality of life for rural Arizonans. The utilization of CHWs is a well-documented evidence-based practice that can improve both health care access and health outcomes while also reducing cost. The goal of the Network is to address health concerns and disparities in rural Arizona by championing CHWs to work toward the triple aim: (1) improve population health, (2) improve patient care quality and satisfaction, and (3) reduce costs.
Rural Arizonans will have improved access to health care, enhanced health outcomes, and better quality of life.
The Rural Arizona CHW Workforce Development Network (RAzCHOW) will be a sustained, diverse, driving force for the CHW workforce in Arizona to improve access to health care, health outcomes, and quality of life for rural Arizonans.
The network has four objectives through which Network partners will address the domains that are critical to the CHW workforce in rural Arizona.
Please contact the RAzCHOW Network Director, Blanca Varela for more information or about how to join the Network, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Arizona Community Health Workers Association (AzCHOW)
2) Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
3) Cochise County Health and Social Services
4) Mariposa Community Health Center
5) Graham County Health Department
6) Canyonlands Health Care
7) Southeast Arizona Health Education Center (SEAHEC)
8) Circles of Peace
9) Desert Senita Community Health Center
10) Winchester Heights Health Organization
11) Campesinos Sin Fronteras
12) Pinal Hispanic Council
13) Arizona Advisory Council on Indian Health Care
14) Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
15) Northern Arizona University,
Center for Health Equity Research (NAU CHER)
16) Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS)
17) Arizona Advisory Council on Indian Health Care (AACIHC)
18) University of Arizona, Prevention Research Center (AzPRC)
Copyright © 2023 Arizona Community Health Workers Association - All Rights Reserved.